Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our first date...

The day we met was on Valentine's Day (Feb 14th 07), he came over to his uncle's house where I was staying. I was sitting at the dinner table stuffing my face with steak and lobster (mmmmmm). I was eating like a pig, but the minute he walked in I looked up and thought mmmm mmmm mmmm what do we have here (dessert!) hahaha kidding (ah not really). Well the thing is for me to be interrupted while I'm eating is a rare occasion. I guess it was his beauty and presence that did it. What I actually thought was he is "hot". We made our way to The Gateway and went to Starbucks for little small talk. Clint seemed a little shy and serious. But a few funny things did happen to break the ice. Then we headed to a lookout, let me just say I thought he was taking me to a make out area cause we weren't the only one's up there. Lots of other cars around with a whole lot of steamy window's (wink).

So we got out of the car and he wanted to take a photo of the two of us. Cute! That was pretty much it. There was definitely chemistry there and I think we were both a little nervous cause I hadn't realized yet how funny Clint can be.

However, he did lead into a second date question.... He invited me to go snowboarding. Which was the next night. That was so much fun. He was a true gentlemen, open doors, gave me his gloves, helped me up when ever I fell over. At the end of the night when we were driving home, you'll never believe what happened next he asked me out again (3rd night here in a row). Never happened to me before. But I was so excited to see him again. I felt really nervous. We went to a birthday party, we were late cause I got the times wrong. Got to meet some of his friends Nate Palmer and Lindsey. We are up to Friday night here (3rd date) just in case you were lost.

Ok so we both decided on a 4th date Saturday night...

1 comment:

wadefam5 said...

Hey clint and elle jen wade here, was blog stocking and came across your cute blog i would love to just have you on my blog so i don't have to go thru marks to get to you, i know im not as cool as brooke but if you'll give me your blog address im going to add you to my list anyhoo, you guys are so cute, we really should get the boys together to play... ok talk to ya later jen (wadefam5.blogspot.com)