Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Wedding...


I know I am skipping a little ahead here but I really wanted to put up some wedding pictures and write a little about the very special day...

We had a dinner the night before the wedding at The Lion House, with close family and friends. We all had a great laugh, sharing our wonderful memories and some tears. Than the next day we got up early and I had the butterfly's all day. Yet I felt so calm, because I knew what was ahead and in my heart there was nothing more in the world that I wanted than becoming Mrs. Stallings. I think overall my wedding day was of the most beautiful days in my life, it did rain but that didn't stop Catherine and Burt (hehe) We made history that day, the Temple experience was magical. I don't think I've ever felt such powerful emotion's in my life because of the sacred promises that the Sealer delivered in the ceremony. Specially when Liam came in, wow, how amazing it was seeing him. The spirit was with him and I know it was guiding him. It was like he just 'knew' what was happening. I always get a little teary when I start thinking about it.

6 comments:

Matt , Allie, & Kate said...

You are such a handsome couple. Your wedding was beautiful!

Bri and Steff said...

Hey Clint! I came across your blog through Todd and Tamara's! I am so glad to see how happily married you are, and your bride is goregous! Your story is so cute, and I'm so glad that you are doing so well! We need to have a raintree get together soon! I miss all you guys!

Daren, Steph, Dawson & Vienna said...

Hey you guys! Your blog is looking good! Hey, we are going private so can you send your email address to Stephanie.Jepson@gmail.com so we can add you? Thanks! Hope all is well.

The Jones Fam said...

hey c-stall:
my sister is getting married next weekend so we are flying up. If you guys would like to drive up to Heber we would love to see you at her reception Friday night. I don't have your email or phone so this is my way of communication. If you want to swing by email me at jaredbjones@yahoo.com or call at435-590-1318 and I will give you the info. Talk to you later

Jamie said...

Clint and Elle, you guys have such an awesome story!!! I loved reading about it, and your last post about the temple was so sweet. We so wish we couldve been there to see you guys! But, we will see you soon enough! Clint, Brian and I do have to say that we are always thinking about you, and have been praying for you, so really because we are so dang righteous, we could be held responsible for your happy ever after......that would make a really cool story since you are the reason for our happy ever after!
Can't wait to meet you Elle!
Jamie and Brian Webster

MaRk & RaCquEl said...

Elle... I still want to see your wedding pictures... you have to bring them to the house on Sunday. I keep forgetting to ask you when I have seen you so this is my way of making sure I see them. We love you guys... your house looks great!