Wednesday, May 21, 2008

About us...

How did the two of you meet?
A blind date set up by Clint’s family on Valentine’s Day.

How long have we been together?
We met on Valentine’s Day Feb 14th 2007 while I was on vacation here in SLC.

How old is Clint?
He just turned 28 on May 10th. I’m 28.

Who eats more?
We eat about the same amount… but Clint love’s his midnight snacks.

Who said I love you first?
Clint did. At the Circus Circus hotel foyer in Las Vegas when we were saying goodbye. “Love you babe”.

Who is taller?
Clint 5’10 and I’m 5’3 on a really great day!

Who can sing better?
Clint can sing better but sometimes he howls like a wolf.

Who is smarter?
Definitely Clint, cause he show’s me how to use Windows Vista.

Who does the laundry?
I do, every Monday, 4 loads. But Clint iron’s all his clothes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Clint sleeps on the right.

Who pays the bills?
I pay the bills; I have a system worked out.

Who does the dishes?
We both do. But if Liam need’s a bath after dinner Clint does that and I wash up. We both like a tidy home.

Who drives?
Clint does whenever we are together. He prefers it. I think I freak him out whenever I drive.

Who mows the lawn?
I think Clint would if we had a lawn. It was one of his chores when he was younger.

Who kissed who first?
Clint kissed me. It was so cute. He gave me this look then he pecked me on the lips a few times to tell me he wants to kiss me. It was electrifying when we did finally kiss.

Who proposed to who?
Clint proposed to me in front of the unfinished Draper Temple in the snow. He got down on one knee. Dec 28th 2007.

Who is more stubborn?
I think Clint is more stubborn. But he can be wooed easily.

Who is more sensitive?
Probably me. But Clint can be tender-hearted.

Who has more siblings?
Clint has 2 older brothers and 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sister.
I have two younger brothers.

Who wears the pants?
We both have a leg in each pant. We’re a team.

2 comments:

Bryan & Natalie said...

Hey Elle! Not sure if you remember me. I met you at Nate and Lindsey's wedding in the temple. I just found your blog through there's and thought I'd say hello. Our blog is private but if you email me your email address I can send you the link. It's natalieannisaac@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you!

Sheryl said...

So cute! I'm glad we're blogging friends. I have heard clint sing, but never howling. And I dont want to heare that either ;)