Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Year of Clint

Being 27 was cool and all, but being 28 is so hot right now. That's why I turned it last Saturday. Should be pretty awesome. Big thanks to Elle for making it the best B-Day I've had in 15 years (my 13th may never be topped). The night included, but was not limited to:


Dinner at Ruths Chris Steakhouse
An RSL game
An intense game of Strip Twister














By the way, if you didn't notice, I've gone with a summer buzz. It's pretty much standard practice for the summer. Not to mention it drives my wife crazy- in a good way.

7 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Happy Birthday Clint! I'm glad that you had a good day! You and Elle are quite the Power Couple:) let's get together soon...for reals:)

g said...

A special "thanks" to you for the undies shot. I thought reading your blog at work would be a harmless break, now I have to explain myself to my coworkers.

Good to see you, congrats on your wedding!
Garrett

wadefam5 said...

What the H#*!* nice game.... you may need to explain that one Happy birthday though... did you get our awesome birthday message... how bout you call us or something.

Tamara Jacobs said...

p.s...killer playlist!

Matt , Allie, & Kate said...

happy birthday, clint! I love the buzz. Matt does the same thing.

The Jones Fam said...

is that a skid mark? thanks clint, my day just got little better

Chelsey Stallings said...

Hey guys.

I found your blog. Crazy huh. How is the cute new married couple? This is my blog ( chelseystallings.blogspot.com) but mine and Scott's is scottandchelsey.blogspot.com. Hey, what is up with the pic on the birthday and what kind of game was that? Looks crazy. Lots of love you guys.

Chels