Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tag

Three Joys
1. Spending time with Clint and Liam
2. Music/Food
3. Fashion

Three Fears
1. Losing my Family
2. Pedophiles
3. Sharks

Three goals
1. To fly a plane
2. To become really fit (I want a six pack)
3. To make a million dollars doing something I love

Three current obsessions/collections
1. My hair (I daydream about my next hairstyle)
2. My husband
3. Scrubs!!!!

Three random surprising facts about me
1. I was born in Iran and speak Farsi
2. I’ve got a killer 3 point shot
3. I own a DVD about Quantum Physics & I’ve seen every episode of Sex & The City and the movie.

I tag Daren & Mark (seriously)

4 comments:

MaRk & RaCquEl said...

I hate being it..but here i go... and you better watch out clint cause you might get tagged!

Sheryl said...

i love that your hair obsession comes before your husband...too funny! cute post.

TC Jolley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TC Jolley said...

Clint, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I'll have to add you as a friend so I can keep up with you and your beautiful wife Elle (seriously though, she's gorgeous, how did you catch her!!??!!??) I'm so happy for you but I have to tell you, I've been here for a month and everytime I walk upstairs to my parents office I see your wedding gift! Apparently they ordered it and it wasn't ready for your wedding, so they have been planning on dropping it off at your parent's for months now!! Maybe before I leave I'll do it just so I don't steal it before then! Anyway, you look great and happy, keep in touch!