Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Are you holding back, like the way you do?"

I guess the answer is yes, I have. I've been refusing to post a log on the web (blog) for weeks now, because I knew exactly what it would be about, and I foolishly worried about what people might think. But I must do this. Here it is: I love the new D. Archuleta song "Crush" so much that I cry and/or faint everytime I hear it. This song has changed my life and saved my marriage. The wacky part is, this isn't even Elle. This is Clint.

"..cause I've tried and tried to walk away, but I know this crush aint going away - ay-ay-ayeeay"

PS- You can find the aforementioned song Crush in my new playlist.

10 comments:

Brad Jen Parker Max & Bron said...

I can just see you singing this...

Jacelle said...

I gotta admit, I like the beginning of it but I am kind of over it half-way in. Even so I see the appeal.

brandonandlexee said...

You are the biggest nerd I ever met but you got me busting up:) Is it so wierd that I am making a comment on your blog?? I found it on TC's and wanted to say hi. I am really glad you found someone, FINALLY!! You had me worried there for a minute:) oh...but I am ticked that she is prettier than me;) That sucks!! And your little boy is adorable too
PS: Me & Alt are OBSESSED with David Archuleta too so you're not that crazy (you are a boy though)

Clint and Elle Stallings said...

LOL Gosh Clint your the best husband ever... you made me laugh so hard. Thank you. You know how I love to laugh. I love you.

Lety said...

Huh! Clint! You are romantic! Good for Elle. Keep it up.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Love it. David Archuleta's voice is one beautiful thing. I would put him up with who I think are the best singers ever...kelly clarkson and carrie underwood.

Krista said...

This reminds me of Bstreet boys and N'sync..you will always be a sucker for boy band(s).

The Jones Fam said...

Dude: the thing that comes to my mind when i always hear this song is the 98 degrees Christmas album in Woodland. I believe the rum pa pum pum song was your favorite to dance to.

Sheryl said...

Can this post get any sweeter?! Awww so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

swinger dating links hello my fellow swingers [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]senior singles[/url] online dating and meeting http://loveepicentre.com/ movie dating superwoman