Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Monkey see monkey do...


When I figured out what Liam was up to with a tube of A & D cream (diaper rash stuff) and his bike, I seriously almost peed my pants in laughter. My little man (aka monkey) wanted to be just like his dad and grease his bike. So he ran up stairs grabbed a tube of A & D cream (“greaser”) and began working on his bike. Mind you his dad did this about a week ago. It's amazing what their little brains store and I love how their little brains work. Don’t you just love moments like this? So cute.



Ok here I go...

Squeeze just the right amount...


Yep right there


Just a little more

Right under there... done. Phew! It's hard work being a toddler.





7 comments:

Jacelle said...

woah...that may or may not be the cutest thing I have ever seen. He's a smart kid

Jesse and Kimmie said...

what a cutie!

Lisa Nielsen said...

That is so sweet! I love how he is getting down and dirty up underneath the bike. Precious moments!

Leslie said...

So cute! I love the little immitations of our little ones! Liam is an absolute doll!

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

Oh my gosh you guys!! i just love him..what a cutie pie. these are the best moments when you have kids. i have a friend who did the diaper cream all over baby sisters face. it looked sooooooooo funny!

Jenn and Seth Phillips said...

Hey I'm not sure if you ever check our blog but if you do I need your email because we are going private

bonnie said...

That is cute! I love all the funny things that kids do..they make you laugh so hard.