Sunday, November 2, 2008

Best Halloween eva!

We started off the day trick or treating at Clint's work. This was a lot fun, seeing Clint’s collegues ooohhhing and aaaahhing at Liam’s Scarecrow costume. He loved the attention plus all the candy. It was pure heaven.

We than headed to Sandy to Clint's parents to go trick or treating with Liam’s cousin's Ethan (Darth Vader) and Brennon (Obi Wan Kenobi). We walked the streets of Sandy dazzled by all the creepy Halloween decorations. Not to mention the super freaky and creepy guy chasing people with a chainsaw and scary mask. Eventually, the cops chased him down and gave him a warning... (seriously). He came after me and I ran for it. It was the perfect night for it.

Afterwards, we had a Halloween party to get to. Emily Schaeffer hosting this fabulous party of course. Clint kept the Gorilla costume on and I delicately placed my dark angel wings on. The scarecrow kept asking for candy. Good times…

The Lads

Dark Angel and Princess Tiger Lilly

Supermodel in Training, Princess Tiger Lilly, Dark Angel and Sarah Pallin.


Mario (Nathan) and Gorilla (Clint)


The unstoppable force. Brennon as Obi Wan Kenobi -"Who's more foolish? The fool, or the one who follows him?".
Liam as Scarecrow - "If I only had a brain".
Ethan as Darth Vader - "Luke, I am your father"




So cute!

8 comments:

Anna said...

Elle-
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I feel as I know you too, Em talks about you all the time. I am sorry that I missed you at Emilys bash-
And I love that your husband loves the archuleta song too. ;)
Lets be blogging friends!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

I loved Liam's costume! The little freckles on his face were precious :) You guys had great costumes too! Jesse and I have been going to the thursday games lately so I vote you come too so I can see ya :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

Awesome Costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Liam is an adorable scarecrow.

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

So cute girl! I just love your blog.....oh and the music is great!im so glad you guys came to the party. sorry clint had to drink crackers....guess its better then fish bowl water tho!!

Jacelle said...

Hahah Clint did you really wear that all night??

the murdocks said...

Hey thanks for the sweet comment! My friend, Skye, actually took them. She has her own studio in her basement and does an amazing job! Her site is skyejohansenphotography.com. Her blog is also on my sidebar under my friends. You'll definitely have to check it out. And let me know if you end up going to her! I know she's SUPER booked up so you'll have to call in advance to get in. Anyway, great halloween pics...you guys are great for dressing up. I despise dressing up...I just don't have that creative sense. You're boy is so stinking cute!!

Lety said...

Looks like you guys had a blast without us!

bonnie said...

Ooh Liam looks so cute in his costume! Did you make that?