Friday, November 28, 2008

The Vegetarian Vampire has got me!

There has been one word on my lips since Tuesday night....Edward...followed by a sigh. A few of us girls had the experience of eating with our eye's that night on the big screen. Some might say that the eye candy that night was too hot to handle- but never mind the weak, I knew deep down the pure love Edward has for me (er Bella). I felt every breath on my neck (maybe that was Lety sighing next to me) but I still knew the best kept secret.. that my Edward was waiting at home for me. Sigh (love drunk)...




Edward Cullen got nothin on my man




Well maybe in this pic...(nah)




My Edward.. love you!

My sort of eye candy


5 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Girl! You make me laugh so hard! I loved Twilight too! It was so much fun. It was great to see you guys on Thanksgiving. You always look so cute...you're gonna have to take me shopping!

Amy said...

I LOVE EDWARD!!!!! that top picture you have of him is sooo hot!!!

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

nice guys, very nice! we need to go see this together asap!

bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonnie said...

I have been suspect of your man being one of them for a long time. Every time we slept at Andy's house together, I would wake up with bite marks all over my body. I always thought it was the fleas, but now it all makes perfect sense.
Tyler