Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas Liam!

I just couldn't help my self but I had to post this. We had our ward Christmas party Saturday night and they went all out. It was a huge turn out and we had Famous Dave's cater, not bad at all hey. Anyway, as part of the fun we had Santa come visit all the kids. Little Liam got in line with his Daddy and all the other children. This was going to be Liam's first time ever sitting with Santa. We kept asking him "are you ready to see Santa", "what are you going to ask for" etc. He was not having one bit of it! He would reply "NO", "I don't want to see Santa" ok ok chill out. Maybe once he sits on Santa's lap he'll be loving it. So it was finally his turn and well you know how they say a picture tells a thousand words...

6 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Ha! We had the same experience with Preslee...she was terrified of Santa! Liam is looking so grown up. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! love, tam

Amy said...

HA HA HA HA HA (breath) HA HA HA HA HA

Clint and Elle Stallings said...

I think this is one of the funniest pictures I have seen.. I laugh just thinking about it.

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

HOLY CRAP! THIS IS AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT. I DONT KNOW WHATS BETTER, LIAM SCREAMING OR CLINT LAUGHING? ITS WONDERFULL. ARDEN HAD A TOTAL "MOLESTOR LOOKING SANTA" A FEW YEARS AGO, THOSE ARE THE BEST.

Lety said...

Great shot! I feel like we haven't seen you guys forEVER! Hope to see you soon and LOTS of love from us too!

Jacelle said...

That picture is going to be a family classic...