Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our funny little Valentine...

Our first picture together ever!



My boy's!


My fat belly!



So for everyone who doesn't already know our 'true love' story here it comes... Clint and I met 2 year's ago on Valentine's day, it still amazes me. On our 'blind date' Clint had a list of fun things to do. We picked the Gateway... We strolled around, chatted about our lives and grabbed a couple of Starbucks. Than headed to the Capital look out and took a picture. Really romantic and cute. There was no kiss at the door but a definite second date. So we decided to re-trace our steps this year and we did the same thing but with a few difference's. Let's see we were married, 3 year old little boy and a bun in the oven!! It's crazy when I think about it. I shake my head in disbelief, because my dreams have all come true plus more. We all had a blast. I couldn't be happier and there isn't anywhere else in the world I'd rather be. To top it off we took our pictures at the Capital look out. Kinda like a before and after (lol). I adore my family and life. Thank you for giving me the greatest gift of all...


Happy Valentine's Day!




4 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

That is so cool! I didn't know you guys met each other on Valentine's. How romantic! That is a beautiful lookout. I can't believe all the snow!

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

how did i not know this? wow valentines day! elle thats so perfect for a beginning...now look at you three. i love your family. lets go piss off that gas station attendant again ok! good times:)

Lety said...

Many more years to go.
We change our blog address
boyakinhome.blogspot.com

TLJ said...

Hey guys! I love checkin' in on your fam which is actually all the time since I listen to your playlist a lot while I study. So...congratulations on one of the best playlists of the blogosphere! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see ya in the summer!