Friday, April 17, 2009

32 weeks and counting....




Due to popular demand I have decided to give in and post some prego pics. Here's the thing when your pregnant and blowing out in all directions the last thing you feel like doing is taking picture's of your cute little belly (*not*) specially when your friends keep telling you how cute you look (*yeah right*) and you know they are just being really sweet and God bless them for it.

Well here is a little update on what's being going in my world. I've been going nuts on reading prego books but not the medical one's, you know the one's with all the crazy stuff about what happens to your body and how the baby grows. No not those. But the hilarious story's written by Jenny McCarthey, Belly Laughs and Baby Laughs. Risa Green, Notes from the Underbelly and Tales from the Crib. They all have been pretty crude but so REAL. The other crazy book I read and thought was a real help was Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven. These girls talk about the effects food has on you and your baby I picked up so many great tips. Which has really motivated me to try harder to breastfeed and not to give up so easily. GET this... my girlfriend told me to blog about my absent mindedness about 10 mins ago, I thought sure gotta do that. Well guess what I totally forgot about it. She had to remind me to do it. Pretty funny huh. Well let me tell you about it. So I believe that when you get pregnant either your brain falls out OR you give all your really good brain cells (you know the one's you need) to your new bub in your belly. Mind you I think in my case they both apply. Do I hear a chuckle? yeah go on laugh, get it out. Here is a list of dumb things I've done:

Forgot my zip code and phone number. Milk in the pantry instead of fridge.dubbed liberty park "trinity park" because i forgot the name, Washed my face twice and brushed my teeth three times cause I couldn't remember if I did. I have had crazy food cravings, like sardines in the middle of the night. Anyway the list goes on.

The good news is that I've really had no RAGE or crying episode's or tantrum's. I've been emotionally stable and predictable. Thus far. A lot can happen in four weeks. So I sincerely apologize in advance for any outbreaks I might have until then...

5 comments:

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

oh elle i love ya:) good times today. mine was covered in mud and screamed the entire way home. how about yours? love the poast.

Sheryl said...

Elle...you're not going crazy. In fact prego womean do loose memory, thus they reccomend taking the fish egg vitamins to help restore that. Hence Asians being so smart. They eat a ton of fish!

Glad to see you blogging again. Man i hope everything is going ok. Times are sooo weird.

Great seeing you and Clint. Thanks for listening to me and all my crazy stories. I'm still holding strong w/the boy, but it has only been a week. Hahaha!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Cute pictures! You always look so great. I'm gonna have to check out some of those books! I can't believe you are getting so close!!!

bonnie and tyler said...

Elle you look so cute as always! Sardines? Really?
I totally hear ya on losing the brain cells. And I don't think that they ever come back...at least I don't feel like mine have! :) Well, you look great and I am excited for you guys! Send pics and let us know when the little bundle arrives!

Anna said...

You look adorable!
Love to hear about the crazy pregnant lady episodes. ;)
Good luck with everything!!