Sunday, April 5, 2009

HAPPY '1 YEAR' ANNIVERSARY

Well it's been 1 year since we got hitched at the Salt Lake Temple. I still find myself to this day day dreaming about my wedding day. It was one of the most memorable days in my life. Everything about it made me happy. My heart grew 3 times that day, filled with love and affection for my one true love. All of my dreams came true the day I married my husband Clint. Thank you for sharing 1 year amazing year with me. You have been the sunshine in my day and my rock to cling onto at night. I can't wait to celebrate more anniversary's with you. Your are my all, my heart, my life. I love you! Happy Anniversary...





4 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

What a beautiful post! I am crying now:) You guys are such a beautiful couple and it's amazing how things happen for a reason! I'm so glad you came to Utah to visit and met Clint. Happy Anniversary! Love you guys!

Lety said...

You guys are back! Happy (late) anniversary! I can't believe it has been a year. You guys are perfect for each other.

Nicole said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year. Looking forward to seeing you guys Monday.

Erica said...

It was really fun to get to know you better tonight. You are such a great family. I had fun reading your blog. I laughed at Clint's post about "Crush" Funny. Liam is such a handsome youngin. I love his pictures. I'm sure babe #2 won't disappoint either. So excited for you guys. Keep us updated. www.highfam.com