Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Times...



Baby Shower








Last Saturday my Aunt Kathy and my sister-in-law Angela threw a baby shower for our little bub. I'll tell you what he is one lucky little guy. He has no idea how much he is truly loved. Most of my family were came along with a few friends. Emily Shaeffer and Alison Young brought some fun games for everyone to enjoy. My favorite was Celebrity Baby by Emily, you went to so much trouble to put that together thank you sweety mwa mwa mwa xoxox. Anyway, I had 4 answers wrong, I thought I knew my juicy celebrity baby gossip. But little did I know that the dark horse aka Amy Stallings knew all of the answers! TMZ watch out!! She got a cute little prize that was accidently taxed by an anxious mummy. They will be reunited soon (I promise Amy). I had so much fun. Thanks to everyone who came and made it really special. We got a lot of wonderful gifts. THANK YOU!!! Love you all...


5 comments:

Sheryl said...

i'm soooo excited for the two of you! clint a dad x2 crazy! p.s. the "boy" is done and done. i'm not good at this dating thing.

Lisa Nielsen said...

I'm so sad I missed your shower. I have a little gift for you...next time I see ya. I hope you are doing great!

Lety said...

Your shower was fun. Happy Mother's Day!

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

It was great babe! and your so welcome..i hope your friend had fun using it at another shower:) lets play like soon, before the little man decides to make his grand entrance!

Nate & Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for the thoughtful message. I loved being there and sharing the excitment of this new baby boy about to join our lives. It was fantastic. I can't wait to see him when he gets here~ loves