Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feeling Overdue...

Baby Update
-40 weeeks-

My due date was officially today June 10th. Yep. I honestly thought I would have the little ankle biter by now. But as nature calls it - nay. So folks this is where the waiting game begins and people staring at my humungous  belly and saying 'ohh you must be close' with a lot of sympathy in their tone. Me replying 'yep still here' with a courtesy laugh hahaha ha ha (thanks). 

I had my last Doctors appointment today, all is well with baby and momma. So we decided just in case things don't get started in a week on their own, we scheduled a induction on Friday 19th June. Which I'm little nervous about cause I hate drugs (pitocin). We are becoming really anxious to meet the little guy. I am praying to have him soon. Hopefully the next post will be about our new baby son. 

38 weeks


39 weeks

7 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

You look so good. I can't believe you are 2 months ahead of me! I hope the little man comes soon too...I can't wait to see what he looks like:) Make sure to put pictures up quick after you have him! Good luck with everything!

Lety said...

Elle you look so cute. I know how you feel {kind of}.

Sheryl said...

eh hem...remember i called june 19th...my birthday! yay!

bonnie and tyler said...

Elle you look great! I am excited to see pictures. He is going to be a little stud! Good luck with everything!

Tamara Jacobs said...

you look awesome elle! can't wait to hear all about your new little boy when he arrives. good luck with everything!

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

Girl, you look great! im so excited to see him i cant wait. i ont blame you a bit for not wanting an induction...i hated being induced.

Erica said...

Wishing you an EASY deliver and quick recovery. So excited for your family. Good luck! I think you look great