Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Noah - 2 Months

What can I say about this little miracle or should I really be asking myself, where do I begin?

He had his 2 month check up last week and he is doing really well. Weighing 12 lbs and he is 23 inches. So that was all great news, check that off the list. I finally decided to put him on a schedule rather than demand feeding and so far it has been working. During the day he nurses every 3 hours and the evenings every 4 hours. This has helped my sanity a lot. We are 5 days into it and he is getting better everyday, yippy!.

Our little boy is growing up to fast. He has such a sweet nature. He loves cuddles and being held really tight. If he could have it his way, he would want to be held and carried all day long. He never gets tired of it. I can cook, put my make-up on, clean well just about anything while holding little Noah, he loves it. But hates it, when we put him down. He has like a sixth sense about it even if he is asleep he knows! Mummy's boy alright, he loves to nurse and bury his face into my chest and fall asleep (precious to me, I love it)

When I put him down for a nap and he starts to cry after a few minutes I go in to settle him, I love it when he looks up to see who is comforting him once he sees my face he gives me the best expression to say "oh its you mummy, now everything is ok" it just about breaks my heart.
When ever he is disturbed from his naps, he has the sweetest little cry's, to most people it can be annoying but to me it sounds like "I need you mummy", I pick him up and he lets out a little last cry to say "where were you" and then his bottom lip quivers (oh so sad), melts my heart.

Our little Noah started to smile really early on when he was just 4 weeks! He loves the sound of my voice, when ever I'm getting ready and I put him on the bed with lots of pillows propping him up he follows me around the room, I like to tell him what I'm doing "Mummy's putting her lip gloss on". He chuckles and smiles to the sound of Liam's and Clint's voice too. We love listening to him baby talk its adorable, I just want to eat him up whenever he does it. He'll look straight into your eyes and tell you a story followed by an open mouth crooked smile, I'm in love.

He loves to be in the middle of everything watching us, listening to everyone talk. If we put him in the car seat he screams and carry's on the entire time until he is picked up or can see us again. He's getting much better though.

We love our little man very much these
milestones remind me I better enjoy every day, because it all goes too quickly. I cant wait for the next phase because I'll fall in love with little Noah all over again that I'm sure of.


Memorial Day

Today


Mummy and Noah


2 comments:

Emily and beau.......ardie too said...

i love him! and i cant wait till i can babysit for you. what a little angel you have guys.

Lisa Nielsen said...

Wow. I don't know if its the hormones or what, but I am almost in tears. What a sweet post. I now can relate and just want each day to stand still. I don't want my baby to grow up. I also love the nursing...such a wonderful bonding time! Love you guys. Noah is getting so chubby! He is adorable!