Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting My Craft On


Well who would have thought that I could make something like this in 3 hours with a baby hanging off my hip, certainly not me! Well I might be exaggerating a bit, about the baby on the hip. Noah was getting all the attention in the world from the RS sisters, when this little craft project of mine was being completed. So I had two free hands most of the time. I must admit I am quite proud of myself. You see, I come from a place where this stuff is made on TV with your host Martha Stewart, you watch it and leave it at that. This was kinda huge for me and for Clint cause he thought he married that girl. You know the one that watches Martha Stewart and than sighs after wards cause she wishes she could do that. But I think he might be wrong. Oh well, I've caught the crafty bug (whatever you wanna call it). I can't wait to see what I come with next!



4 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

I LOVE IT MISS STEWART! YOU DA BOMB DOT COM....LETS PLAY SOON I NEED MY FRIEND!

Shelley said...

U r such a crafty gal...im impressed....

Nate & Lindsey said...

Wow, I am super jealous! I am so bad at that kind of stuff. You did such a good job! It is darling!

Anna said...

now dont get all carried away like martha does and get sent to prison! :)

super cute! love the pumpikn!!