Sunday, September 13, 2009

Noahs Blessing Day

Last Sunday, we were able to bless our little baby Noah and share it with all of our family and friends. It was a very special day, I was smiling all day long. The day filled my heart with joy and peace. There something about baby blessings that just, I don't know melt my heart and make me feel all warm. I know it's the spirit giving me these emotions and that I am really grateful for. I start to tear up and begin to imagine this little souls future and all the possibilities life has to offer. Almost 4 years ago, I had Liam, then I joined the Church and was baptized. If someone were to tell me that one day soon, you are going to be living in Salt Lake City, Utah and on September 6th 2009 your husband Clint, will be blessing your son Noah. I never would have believed them in a thousand years.

To this day, joining the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has been the best decision I have ever made. It changed my life, outlook on everything and best of all it changed me. The world was opened up to me and my blessings were awaiting me. All I had to was reach out and grab them one by one. I have gained many life lessons and one lesson that I can pass on is - When life shuts one door, it opens a window and all you have to do is jump.

It was a perfect day!






















10 comments:

LB said...

That was a fun day. Except I look like poo in all your pictures, you should've edited them or something... as for twilight, yes I'm so in.

Clint and Elle Stallings said...

I knew you were going to say that Lety!!! hahaha as a matter of fact you look great, even if your sick. That I'm jealous of. New Moon, we are coming!

Sheryl said...

you have the most beautiful children. i hope to meet them in a month, but i wont have a car, so hopefully i can get to you!

i love that girls hair (the blonde one)

and i wish i could be liam's teacher. but then i would spoil him all day and that wouldn't be fair at all!

millisue said...

Hey I know I'm super late in saying this, but congrats on your sweet baby boy! He looks adorable. You might have a couple of heartbreakers when they get older. Hope everything is going well for the Stallings.

PS Brooke Bevan's hair is amazing! She can totally pull that off.

Nate & Lindsey said...

I bet Clint did such a great job. He is getting big, and staying sooo cute. I can't wait for you guys to make the trip down here! Love and miss you,
Clint the BYU games just aren't the same without you :(

MaRk & RaCquEl said...

OH Look how sweet all those pictures are of him. He is just the cutest little guy,I just want to kiss him every time I see him. What a great day, sorry our little man is such a pill in sacrament. Noah we love you, can't wait for our play dates together... Caden already loves your brother I can't imagine how much he is going to love you!

Anna said...

Elle-
You look gorgeous! (that pic of you and emily...you girls are so pretty)
beautiful post too. Thanks for sharing your testimony. You are an amazing woman! So glad the gospel brought you here!
love ya!
ps- party it up with em on thursday??!?!

Lisa Nielsen said...

What a beautiful post Elle. I'm so glad the blessing day was so special. I wish we could have been there. You are so beautiful and little Noah is a cutie. I want to squeeze his little cheeks!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Hey girl, love the pictures, and loved that chocolate cake baby! (sereously i took a piece home all white trash like:) and it was perfect. i too loved your testamony, and chasing arden and liam in circles around the church...and the batman! i need to get that to ya asap.

Mike said...

Hey, is that Roarke Boyakin?!? I haven't seen that kid in years! Tell him Mike Seal said hi.