Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Overdue Girls Night Out

So last week a bunch of us headed out to party up! It was my BFF's Birthday and we wanted to go all out... First, we had dinner at Biaggii's downtown, then we sang the night away at a seedy Karaoke bar. We had a blast, I mean I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. We were the only sober crowd in the joint and I think we had more fun then everyone else. A few of the girls stayed out way past my bedtime, but at least they got to sing Fergalicious and AC/DC.




Me, the B'day gal Emily and Asusena



Lovely Ladies waiting for their lovely food, say cheese anyone?



Love this girl! She make's me laugh out loud (a lot)



Emily (with a 6buck virgin martini), Anna, me and Asusena


Emily and the lovely Kristin (30 weeks preggers)
That kid is gonna love Karaoke



Happy Birthday Emily!
Thanks for the good times mwa xxxx

7 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

looks like so much fun! i can't sing but have always wanted to sing at a karaoke bar!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

it was amazing, i cant wait to do it again! sereously someone age like now! love ya

LB said...

How fun. I can't believe you guys didn't get drunk! Hot moms.

Anna said...

hahahaha SO fun!
you forgot to mention our waiter that looked like Jesus... :)
:)

Lisa Nielsen said...

You are so cute doing these fun girls nights out...Kareoke!!! So fun! You are one hot mama!

Tamara Jacobs said...

love those girl nights out!
elle, you look beautiful, as always:)

Kristin said...

That was the best night ever!! Had so much fun with all the ladies. I am joining the group now, so make sure em calls me for all your crazy adventures!