Monday, October 26, 2009

Lamb Souvlaki

With a Twist

My brother Ali and his girlfriend Lisa decided to start their own youtube cooking show. I think it turned out pretty good (authentic). I'm definitely making this Lamb Souvlaki. I'm going to say its probably the most popular Melbournian dish. There is a Greek take out joint on every corner in Melbourne and believe me it's delicious at any hour! Did you know that Melbourne has biggest Greek population outside of Athens, so it makes perfect sense really...

2 comments:

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

Ok, I just watched the video and I want to start cooking! She was very easy to watch and did a great job. Your bro did a great job too! So much talent in your family!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

I LIKE YOUR NEW SONG...MAKES ME WANNA START MY OWN DANCE COMPANY...EVEN THO I DONT DANCE.
LOVE THE COOKING SHOW IDEA, THATS AWESOME.