Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our Pumpkin Patch Visit & Which Witch at Gardner Village





Smile and you get a cookie!


Liam and Arden

Last week a few girlfriends of mine and their kids headed to the Engh nursery pumpkin patch and Which Witch at Gardner Village. I like it there for a few reasons...
Its close to our place,
its free to get in (only if your Emily and drive past the parking guys and refuse to pay) love it!
the kids love it
I love starting new family traditions and
All this Halloween stuff is new to me so I enjoy it too.

Its fun living in Utah!

5 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute pictures, looks like fun! I miss this time of year in Utah.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

I love this picture of me and you, sereously elly thanks for being born, you keep me sane!! i love your guts girl
arden and liam are crazy lets leave it at that:)

Lisa Nielsen said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog:) I love Halloween too! Do you not have that holiday in Australia?! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love Gardner Village too!

Nate & Lindsey said...

It looks so fun! I love that place, they always have fun things going on there! You are looking so good for having a baby a couple of months ago.

Nate & Lindsey said...

It looks so fun! I love that place, they always have fun things going on there! You are looking so good for having a baby a couple of months ago.