Thursday, October 29, 2009

Product Alert!

Born Free

I have been using these bottles with Noah since he was 4 weeks we haven't had any projectile vomiting, excess gas, air bubbles or ear infections. The occasional spit up (once) but seriously no mess at all. I would really recommend Born Free, I have tried probably 5 different brands (Liam, my 1st guinea pig not me personally lol) and none of them even compare! Poor Liam he graduated from the school of hard knocks pretty early.

But I love these bottles, I would use them over and over again. The nipple is silicone and the bottle BPA free so it gets better. They are easy to clean and I have never had a problem with them. The only downside is the price ($15.99 - $18.99 for 2), but its worth it believe me I've been there and done that. I would highly recommend to any new Mum (or old MUms for that matter). If anything, they provide a little piece of mind.





2 comments:

Sheryl said...

favor: when i have a child, will you remind me of this bottle. oh yeah after i get married. oh yeah after i get a boyfriend. but i REALLY think this bottle sounds great!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Im glad you put this up girl!! moms need this stuff. when I was preggers and bottle searching i was 100% lost and had not a clue as to what to buy!
go mrs. stallings