Saturday, December 5, 2009

Coconut Shrimp 'Christmas Tree' Curry

Okay so it's Saturday night about 7pm, we decided to head out and find the perfect Christmas tree. Harmons our neighborhood grocers have them for sale for a reasonable price, why not? We found our tree, easy. Now we have a little time to kill how about we walk around Harmons and see what we can find to go with our Shrimp back home in the fridge. Clint found exotic fruit and he couldn't pull himself away from the Coconuts. How about something with coconut and curry I suggested, we have pretty much all the ingredients at home we just a need few things. Done!

and this is what we came up with...I tell you what I thought for a second we were in India. It was DELICIOUS! It was the perfect night.




2 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

yum elle that sounds delish! domestic lady!

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

Yum! That looks so yummy:) Now I'm wishing I had some curry paste and coconut milk!