Wow where in the world did the time go, I can't believe my little baby is 6 months.
He is still a baby of sweet nature. I love how amiable he is towards the people around him. He has a soft touch and tender heart just like his Daddy. I honestly can't get enough of him. We just adore him. By far he has been an easy (angel) baby. Liam was a handful and still is. But I think that comes with experience, I have been much more relaxed and the magic word 'Confident'. He has been sleeping through the night since he was 4 months (the oat and rice cereal does the trick I think). Whenever he wakes up he likes to play in his crib until we get him. He has his first ear infection, but for a sick little guy he is still happy and smiles through it.
A little more about Noah...
- He loves to cuddle.
- He likes it when he sits on our laps, he is not bothered about what where doing.
- Loves to eat. Specially when he gets to hold food himself. He devours it.
- This little guy loves a good tickle and giggle. We love the sound of his laugh.
- Doesn't like it when we put him down.
- Knows his Mom and Dad and has started to reach out to us. Gotta love that!
- His almost crawling, he has taken a few tumbles but gets back up and tries again.
- His new favorite word "babababa" its so cute.
- My personal favorite thing he does is when you hold him close he loves to touch your face.
Here are the stats:Weight: 17.8 lbs (55%)
Height: 26.6 inches (65%)