Thursday, December 31, 2009

We need your Blog address...

Hi Everyone,

Technology has kicked my butt again. To my defense its pretty late at night and I have a splitting headache and a cold/flu. I couldn't sleep so I had a brilliant idea that I could kill time by updating our blog, anyway I accidentally deleted everyone's - family/friends blogs! *note to self, never do anything beyond your capabilities when your sick, cause you always end up cleaning a big mess*

Can everyone please leave your Blog address/URL so we can add you.

Thank you!

4 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

sad..beauandemily.blogspot.com
feel better girlie

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

http://www.normandlisanielsen.blogspot.com/ sorry you've been sick. get better soon! Happy New Year!

melissa-brad said...

elle!! well, i couldn't be happier that we share the same desire of food. and also, promise i'm relieved i wasn't the only one stalking blogs. promise i've been reading yours for awhile now too!

i'm honored you read mine too! thanks so much for saying hello-and heck, have a wonderful new year:)

Megan said...

tymegwill@blogspot.com