Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cheap Thrills at Daybreak


Kristin, Susie and Emily

Yesterday, we had a girls lunch at Kristin's house and it turned into a wild adventure. I think by far this would have to be one of the best lunches I've ever had. We ate our soups and salads and gabbed about motherhood and laughed our heads off. I think we're a pretty funny bunch so sharing crazy Mommy stories is always a blast (Kristin, I'm still giggling about yours). I love hanging out with these girls, cause you never know what we'll end up doing. Last time we hung out, we ended up at Habits Karaoke bar on podiums dancing to Lady Gaga.

This time we all decided to cut our bangs!!! No joke. Susie was recruited as our hairdresser, she had earlier surprised us with her freshly cut bangs (she did herself) which look great by the way. Emily already had them, so I thought hey I'm in the mood for a thrill. Cut mine! Before we knew it, we were looking for scissors. I went first and then Kristin decided too. It was hilarious and crazy all at the same time. We had so much fun. I felt 20 again, which was the last time I had bangs. By the way if your wondering Susie works at the Buckle she cuts her own hair for fun! That was probably the cheapest thrill I've ever had.

Thank you girls for making me feel young and stupid and for making me laugh!



Me with Susie


Feeling a bit left out, I know I have an idea!


I love it!

P.S Kristin I hope you post the rest of the pics, there was some funny ones.

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

cuuttteee!

Tamara Jacobs said...

sooo cute~! i love bangs!
i'm sad we didn't get to see you guys while we were in utah.
we all got sick, so we didn't go many places or see lots of people cause we didn't want to spread things.
looks like you guys got it too...boo for sickness:)
anyways, love your blog. miss you guys.
love, tam

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

You look like a new woman! You look great with bangs...what a funny thing to do on a whim! You and your friends are hilarious!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

I loved this day...those last 20 minutes in kristens bathroom were historic in our friendship.
i live you and your new hair!!

LB said...

You crazy girls! I love the bangs! ...
And the earrings ;) ...

Krista said...

the fringe is bangin!
was wondering if Avatar was worth getting our first babysitter ever for? you got me convinced

Kristin said...

HAHA!! THat was such a great day! We must make it a habit! You are a hottie and don't worry I plan on posting soon...Love you girls!