Saturday, January 23, 2010

What we've been upto this week...


I love my boys, they are so much fun!

Clint's has been in Florida all week. Lucky guy got to spend most of his time at Disneyworld with his company. Mind you none of us (me, Liam and Noah) have ever been to anything DISNEY! I thought hey, I wont let him have all the fun this week. I planned the whole week and we had a great time.

AT HOME

Let's start the week of with fun stuff at home (Tuesday). Noah is in a standing phase. He constantly wants to stand, I found Liam in Noah's crib early one morning having a blast.



Liam loves everything about dinosaurs right now. He is a little obsessed actually. That's all he talks about. I love it. He knows the names of about 10 dinosaurs and he pronounces them perfectly and corrects ME! That kid has taught me so much about them. "Archeopteryx" is his favorite at the moment.



Puzzles, puzzles and more puzzles. Probably his favorite activity. He is pretty good at them too. The USA puzzle in the picture is to help us both learn all the States. I'm proud of him. He loves being quizzed on them.


DISCOVERY GATEWAY



Wednesday we
headed to Discovery Gateway. We try to go once a week. I bought a 6 month pass. We love it. I don't have to worry about Liam and he has fun the whole time we are there. We did it last winter too. Everyone benefits. This time we took a couple of newbies with us. My friend Amanda and Aunt Amy.






Amanda, she is the best! Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!! I love hanging out with her, cause she sounds just like me! Gotta love that.




JUNGLE JIMS


Thursday Liam's pre-school had a day at Jungle Jims.
This is my friend Susan she has two adorable boys Easton and Talen. Easton and Liam are in the same class.
She is going to the Olympics with her boys, how lucky is that.



Enjoying pizza and cupcakes!



The bumper cars was Liam's favorite ride, he couldn't get enough.




Side Note:
**That night we had dinner with Emily and Asusena and their hubby's. It was an Italian feast. Delicious. I took some left overs home, it was good. We are pretty crazy when we get together. So Emily pulled out a can of spray tan. It was hilarious. The 3 of us were cramped in her bathroom taking turns. Mind you none of us need a tan, but it was a fun idea. Our tans turned out great. No pics, sorry! Last time we all got together we cut our bangs, whats next?



JORDAN RIVER TEMPLE

Friday, my friend Amanda came over and babysat my boys so I could go to the Jordan River Temple for some alone/me time. It was just what I needed to rejuvenate, that place will always do the trick. Then I came home with a Costco pizza and we had a feast.

Saturday we picked Clint up from the Airport and he came home with cute gifts. Overall, I would say we had a productive and FUN week.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun!!
I am sad that I missed the spray tans. I actually do need one real bad! Love that you made a week out of hanging with your cute boys.

Kristin said...

How fun!!
I am sad that I missed the spray tans. I actually do need one real bad! Love that you made a week out of hanging with your cute boys.