Saturday, February 13, 2010







I've never been big on Valentines day but I think I'm starting to come around. I really enjoy surprising people so this year I am. Liam and Noah will have little Valentine gifts waiting on the door step from their secret Valentines. I think I'm going to make this a tradition for our family. I got the idea from my sister-in-law today, I fell in love with it. By the way, there is a song by John Paul Young (Aussie) it goes like this...

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes 


Anyway for some unknown reason every Valentines day this song is playing in my head. Does this every happen to you on a particular day or even when your somewhere or with someone you know what I mean. Well this is mine, this song pops in my head over and over again. Pretty funny huh?

The best thing about Valentines day is reminiscing. Clint and I met for the first time on February 14th 2007. The man of my dreams took me out for our first date on V day. It couldn't of been a better night. I  was smiling ear to ear all night (I remember my cheeks hurting). We walked around The Gateway, grabbed hot cider and then we went for a drive and ended up at a make out point (I assure you there was no making out) he wanted to get a picture instead. Then we saw each other everyday until I left for San Diego. We always joke around and say "He had me at hello".


Our first picture together on our first date.




No comments: