Friday, February 26, 2010

Late Night with Me


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


The other night I had the urge to bake cookies. Not just any cookie but these beauties.



 Cute little things aren't they?
 It felt really good and I haven't had that feeling in months, I think I made about 50!
I was up till about 11.30pm, I secretly didn't want to stop. 
My favorite part is changing up the recipe I'm notorious for it.
This time I added half cup of flax-seed instead of sugar.
Let me tell you, they taste pretty dang good.



There is something about cooking that puts me in a good mood. 
I often find myself fantasizing about my next dish. I get a lot of my inspiration 
from the Food network. Specially when I'm stuck and need something new!
What motivates me?...
Wholesome food.
Exotic flavors.
Meatless recipes.

Fresh ingredients.


Please sir, can I have some more?


 About the same time, this is what Clint was doing...
well most nights you can find him like this. 
Wrapped up in his blanky, holding the remote, nodded off.
I love being a night owl.

5 comments:

LB said...

You can come over and cook in my kitchen whenever you want! I love those late-night cravings their the best!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

I loved this poast
those look so amazing elle...im stopping by for one this week if clint dosnt eat them all:)
flax and elle are like the white mans salt and pepper. you are awesome my friend!

Kristin said...

LOoks Scrumptious!!
I need this recipe pronto!!
SO good seeing you on Saturday!

Jacelle said...

hahahaha. Sexy clint. Elle hook me up with some of those...yummmm