Friday, February 19, 2010





Our Noah




We are so in love with this little guy. 
He truly has brought sunshine into our little family 
and we love him so much. 
If I am away from him for more then an hour,
I start to crave his little smile, smell, baby talk, 
cuddles well pretty much everything. 
He has made my life  so much more fulfilling and 
I just can't get enough of
him. He has the best temperament. His face
lights up whenever I look at him and it melts
my heart every time. I never get tired of holding
him. I find myself sometimes impatiently 
waiting for him to wake up from a nap so I can play 
with him! (yes, crazy) but true. 
Noah, we are deeply, madly, truly in love with you!

4 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

he is total sunshine! i love noah elle he is like jasper in twilight...he makes everyone calm and serene. its true, only your face lights up whenever you pick him up. you two have a special bond and its so cute to see:)
now let me babysit i need the baby practice!! sereously

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheryl said...

gosh i hope i'm like you when i'm a mom. i just want to kiss his chubby cheeks.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH we love little Noah too... I find myself kissing his little head whenever I get to hold him. What a little sweet boy he is... see how can you be done?
BTW, I have found a couple puzzle pieces from that game Liam brought lying around. I'll give them to you on Sunday!
Thanks for coming the other night, Mark planned a good time!