Friday, March 12, 2010

2 YEARS BABY!!

YES!!! We did it!

Tomorrow we celebrate our 2 year Anniversary. We love to joke around and say it really feels like 5 years. {5 incredible years that is lol) 
It was only two years ago we pledged our love to each other at the Salt Lake Temple. I have so many wonderful memories, I'll share what I remember most about that day.

When I woke up, I didn't feel nervous, but had butterflies

The night before at our rehearsal dinner at the Lion House, I felt like a princess

I felt blessed to have both my mother-in-law Terri and my Mum from Australia with me

Clint taking me through the Veil

Walking into the Sealing room, I felt my heart skip a beat thinking - THIS IS IT

Kneeling and holding my true loves hand

When it was time to be sealed to Liam I couldn't hold the tears back

Waiting at the bottom of the stairs ready to come out, it felt like forever

(It was raining) The temple worker made us wait so it would stop

Being fussed over by everyone

Driving through Wendy's after the Temple in my wedding dress, I'd always wanted too

Standing in line for 3 hours in 7 inch heels (nearly killed me)

Looking over at Clint (thinking) his all mine

How much our family and friends truly love us as I looked around our reception

Running out of the reception with everyone blowing bubbles

 Checking into the Anniversary Inn, two words - Sultans Palace




Rehearsal dinner at the Lion house
With my Mummy!

Just before we walked out

My favorite photo

Our reception at the Western Gardens

Throwing the bouquet I remember there were only 3 gals waiting to catch it!
{Well done Amy}

I loved this part so much

I love you, Clint. Always have always will.

7 comments:

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

I am so happy for you guys. You are perfect for each other. I love the bubbles picture! Did you really go to Wendy's in your wedding dress?! You guys are so cool! I love it. xoxo

bonnie and tyler said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Your little family is so cute! We are moving back to Utah so we will have to get together and hang out.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Happy anniversary guys! i have said it before and i will say it again....you were the most beautiful bride! hope you have fun tonight! love ya

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

ps; love that picture of liam in his lil tux...hes just a baby! so sweet:)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Beautiful post!
BEAUTIFUL Bride!
Seriously you're gorgeous.
Happy Anniversary!

Post below makes me laugh!!! Agreed.

Dani said...

Congratulations!!!My 2 year Anniversary was on the 18th! Really like your blog! Visit us on our blog! Dani