Thursday, April 8, 2010

100th Post

Wow I can't believe how fast the month of March flew by. My cousin Kimiya came to visit us last week, for 3 days. I hadn't seen her in almost 10 years so I was really excited to spend time with her. The last time I saw her she was a little 10 year old girl, back in Australia. She is my Aunt Tahirih's daughter remember the one that was here a few years back and passed away shortly after. She is from Milwaukee, WI. But studies abroad at a Bahai School in Prague. She was on spring break and decided to come to SLC to visit her favorite cousin, me! How lucky am I. It was a pleasure having her here, she has matured in to a young lady. Once she is done with school she is hoping to get into college in California, which is awesome for us cause we will get to see her more often. It felt like I had a little sister, which I have always wanted.

We had so much fun while she was here, we took her to all the usual spots, it was her first time in Utah and she is a well traveled young lady might I add. She loved it.  The kids loved having her stay with us. Let's see we went to Temple Square, Park City, Cafe Rio, Toucans and Gateway overall pretty good.


 


We already miss her!


 


Please come visit us again soon!
We love you!


1 comment:

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

She could be your sister! Looks like fun. You are a great little tour guide...And always so fashionable...will you take me shopping?!