I honestly can't believe our baby Noah is 10 months, where has the time gone? I'm having a hard time with this. I didn't think I ever would, but I am. I love having a baby in the house, there is no other feeling like it. Knowing that a piece of me, that I 'made' is sleeping in the other room or sitting on the couch giving you cuddles. Because of this, I kind of understand now why mother's keep on having babies...
A little update on Noah...
- Started walking last week! He looks so cute. He does a baby Frankenstein walk. His preferred mode of transportation at the moment. Crawling was so last season.
- He has a new fake cry with a scrunched up nose and squints his eyes when he wants something.
- Grabs my blackberry and pretends to talk on the phone.
- He loves to drink from a cup (preferably with nothing in it, cause he cant control the flow and chokes).
- When I start singing his lullaby (Kiss of Life by Sade) he will always start singing.
- Follows his big brother Liam around everywhere.
- His face lights up whenever Liam walks into the room.
- Biggest mooch ever! He does a little rock (backwards and forwards) until you give him whatever your eating.
- Eats whatever we eat. Gotta love that. Actually he loves to eat in general (all the time).
- Favorite food to eat: Strawberry's.
I had to post these pictures of Noah doing this face...
He can eat a pound of strawberry's like its his job!
Yes I do have urges to eat him!
Loves this face!
Rugged up watching his big brother playing soccer.
He such a good little guy. His the most happiest in our arms or laps.
He has been a joy to mother. We dearly love our little Noah. He is a top guy.
He fills the house with love and laughter.
We love you so much!!