Monday, May 24, 2010

Surprise visit from Maryland



Last Thursday I received a call from Sheryl saying that she was outside our front door. 
So I called Clint and told him there is a special surprise waiting for us on our porch. 
He beat me home but when I got home there she was!
Thanks Sheryl for coming to visit us! We loved seeing you!

 


 
 She is so pretty 
{yes, she is single & available *wink*}


 
 Look at that goofy smile, gotta love him
 P.S Liam was crushing on Sheryl the whole time.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

loved seeing you guys my dear. next time it needs to be longer.

don't be surprised if liam ends up marrying a black girl. i'm just sayin'.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Yes, when you have girls let set them up! he will already have been bitten by chocolate love.