Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Done with Pre-School

{May 28th 2010}
Liam finished pre-school last Friday. Teacher Pat had a huge end of year graduation party for everyone. There was even a magician. The kids loved him, I don't think I've ever seen Liam laugh so much. 

At the same time, it was really sad, I don't think Liam really understood that he wasn't going to see Teacher Pat and his friends again. He did make a couple of friends that we will be staying in touch with.

He is going to a new pre-school a little closer to us and the curriculum is different too. So it will be interesting to see how he does next year. 

The day started beautifully and than a massive storm hit us and we were NOT prepared for the cold change. I think the pictures turned out cute though. I'm proud of my Liam he did really well in all his classes. 


No comments: