Saturday, June 5, 2010

June Weddings

We had three couples tie the knot this month...
Jake  and Torah. They are the sweetest couple. Seriously. So in love. Clint grew up next door to him. Torah is an Aussie (kind of a big deal in AUS), so whenever I have a chance to chat to her, I feel like I'm back home for a sec. They were sealed in the SLC Temple by President Uchtdorf. They had a lovely garden reception at a house on Walker lane. The layout was magical. It was small and intimate. My favorite part was the dancing! Gotta shake your booty at an Aussie wedding...


 P.S Torah won the Gold medal for the women's Half Pipe this year.
I feel mighty proud to be an AUSSIE!
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE
Oi, Oi,Oi

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

wow. she really is a big deal. elle you look beautiful! dress me, my dear.

Kristin said...

Can't believe you went to the wedding of an olympian!! I would be so star struck! You look gorgeous, and I bet Pres. Uchtdorf was an amazing sealer.

Sorry I missed you at anna's.

Elle Stallings said...

Kristin, I was thinking about you Friday night at Anna's wedding. We had two wedding that night so we got there on time to see Anna and Dave. Torah and Jake had a ring ceremony that we wanted to get to. So Sorry I missed you!! I was really hoping to see you. We need to plan a fun pool day this summer with Emily. Your looking gorgeous as ever!