Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Weekend

The Stallings family gather every year on Memorial weekend to remember our loved ones that have passed on. I personally love this tradition, I never grew up with anything like this. My favorites part is when we visit each grave and usually Great Grandpa Stallings talks about the memories or in general about a topic of his choosing. I can listen to him for hours. His pearls of wisdom never cease to stop amazing me. 
 
We have breakfast together Saturday morning and  than we all drive to the cemetery in Holladay. In the evening we visit Cari Ann, she was Clint's younger sister that passed away when she was about a month old. Later on Clint's parents have a bbq with all the family and we just hang out and eat and just catch up. 



Great Grandpa Stallings


No comments: