Tuesday, July 27, 2010

America The Beautiful

Not being from around here, I'm still getting use to the idea of celebrating American holidays, that I've only ever seen in the movies. Mind you, I always believed them to be totally made up by a Hollywood producer, well simply because they were in a movie. But after living here for nearly 3 years, I now sincerely believe in them. Phew! I hear you say. We usually hang out with Clint's family on these patriotic days. We eat, talk, eat, play games, lounge, ride, swim, eat, followed by a fire cracker session. God Bless America! Yes, I love this country. Yes, I will be proud to call myself an American one day.



2 comments:

Amy said...

CUTE!!! I love the picture of all of them sitting there and you labeled all of them it is so cute!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

those pictures were amazing
great blog elle
miss you