Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amy's Mission Call

One of my best friends and sister-in-law Amy, received her mission call this week! Crazy, I know.

It's been bitter sweet. I'm really selfish and want her to stay because she will be missed so dearly. But at the same time I know there are so many people waiting for her in Tulsa, Oklahoma to arrive as a sister missionary and are preparing to meet her. 

We love her so much! She is the BEST Aunt any kid could ask for. She is so kind and giving. She has so many talents. She has a heart of gold. We just love spending time with her. She is one of a kind really. We will miss you Amy. We love you very much! 

 
Amy, you are beautiful inside and out. 
I'm really proud of you for taking this next step in your life.
Your an amazing women with so much to offer the world.
I really am going to miss you so much.
I'll be counting down the months until you come home. 
Lots of Love
Elle

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

The world needs missionaries. The world need sister missionaries. This is so wonderful. I'm so happy I decided to serve. She'll be back before you know it. What a sweet post Elle.

Nate & Lindsey said...

Congrats to Amy! That is such a sweet post El, I think it is great that you have become so close to your sister in law. It looks like you two have a blast together. Good luck to her and you!