Friday, July 2, 2010

All The Pretty Horses

Occasionally in the summer time when ever we get together for family BBQ's on a holiday. Reed (Clint's Dad) let's the kids ride the horses. Everyone get's excited and stand in a line to have a turn riding. I love it for a number of reasons. It's a great childhood experience, I think it helps build confidence and allows you to get in touch with nature. Oh and it teaches you respect for animals. Because they are so big and powerful! I love this about our family, that we have the opportunity to have this sort of fun. Thanks Reed and Amy for taking care of these beautiful animals so we can occasionally enjoy them.





2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am jealous. I want to take my kids to ride horses sooo bad. How fun!

Kristin said...

I am jealous. I want to take my kids to ride horses sooo bad. How fun!