Sunday, July 18, 2010

Millcreek

 Yesterday afternoon we hung out at Millcreek canyon. Why? Well my sister-in-law Amy (Clint's little sister) wanted to take pictures of Abby our cute niece. Just for fun. So I decided to tag along with my little Canon. Which has nothing on her big SLR. Which I secretly wish for everyday (sigh). My subjects were Liam and Norah. Amy is an amazing photographer and she is so talented. I'm sure you have read this many times lately. I love pimping her. Her pictures are totally amazing. Which I'm sure she will post about pretty soon. Love her blog by the way - www.gidgetphotography.blogspot.com
I think my pictures turned out okay. Even if I don't have a fancy camera. One day, you'll see. What's that famous quote - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...you get what I'm talking about...


2 comments:

Amy said...

WHOA that top picture totally rocks my socks off!!! you are the best, ha you forgot to mention how I made you wait in the canyon forever!

Nicole said...

Your pics are amazing! We need to go shopping.