Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Summer of Love

We have been enjoying the summer so much lately... 
Popsicle's on the porch.
Swimming in the late afternoon.
The smell of sunscreen and coconut tanning oil.
Bratwurst's on the BBQ.
Early morning walks at the park.
Watering our garden.
Sitting on the grass in the sun. 
Windows down while driving on the interstate. 
Walking around the Gateway. 
Clint putting his gorilla suit on and scaring the neighbors.
Love it all...
Love summer.

Noah wasn't even scared!

7 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

amazing pictures,
looks like summer is treating you guys well.
i'm laughing my head off at the gorilla suit.

love, tam

Krista said...

k miss artsy fartsy behind the lens...your pics are amazing! love the one of you looking up at Liam.
summers are the best...wish ours would freakin get here...it's cold and i wanna go to the beach!

Sheryl said...

I had my first bratwurst this summer. Yum. Noah knows his daddy.

p.s. yep my hair are in braids. No wig. Yes extentions. Hahaha. I need to teach you how all this works. I'm so happy to be that token black friend for you elle. Hahaha.

Kristin said...

LOVE summer! SUch cute pics Elle.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

hillarious dude.
love it

Tom and Annie said...

So funny that Noah wasn't even scared! Does he like Santa? And I totally love your style, wish I cuold pull it off!

Jacelle said...

GREATTTT pics. And Clint? Who the hell are you?? hahahaha