Friday, July 9, 2010

What's in a Style


This would be my perfect summer BBQ outfit by the pool. 
I often wonder what people's individual style is? 
I would say I'm Bohemian Chic. What does that means... *wink*
Well I know that sometimes I like to dress like a gypsy bohemian who just stepped off the beach.
Other days I like to dress a little more Chic, which means elegantly and stylishly fashionable.
Here is an example...of the Bohemian side in me...


P.S I'm planning on writing a post about 'where to buy' and 'how to put outfits together' on a budget.

4 comments:

Amy said...

ha this is totally you. PS I love the little signature thing!

Tamara Jacobs said...

elle, i'm so excited for your post on putting outfits together on a budget! i love your style.

Krista said...

i wish i had something clever to say about the tail coming out of her bag. dang it!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

speaking as someone who is fashionably challenged, THANK YOU!!