Sunday, September 12, 2010

Us Melbournians Love to Shop

Yes, this is a fact and unfortunately it can sometimes cause sever damage to the bank account. But it must be done. Melbourne has a strong European influence, and what do Europeans love to do: Design magnificent clothes. So its kind of a must, because its unavoidable. Fashion is everywhere, even the homeless people are in style. If you grow up in Melbourne the passion for fashion somehow gets embedded into your DNA. Some see it as a curse others (me) a freedom to express your inner Goddess. Therefore, I embrace my fashion genetics like Sarah-Jessica Parker does New York Fashion Week. And I loved every minute of it. I swear its my drug. I feel pretty good about all my new purchases. It should last me a few years.


P.S It does help that my cousin Afsoon owns a beautiful boutique called 'Copper Penny'
She has the most amazing clothes. I always end up leaving with the most amazing dresses that I wear
for years. I'd say about 80% of my dresses I got from her store. I love her to bits. We had a blast in the City for a whole day shopping.

2 comments:

Allie said...

elle, you are such a beautiful person!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Take me take me! -i need to shop in non maternity stores girl! also, i need to see al the amazing things you got down under :)