Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yes, I am in love

I'm in love with our little guy, Noah. I feel as though I am holding on to him tighter than ever before.
Quite simply because he is my baby and it makes me sad to see him growing up so fast right before my eyes. I love him so much. I think I sound ridiculous. Love sick actually.
I don't want to let go of his little hand, whenever he holds it out for me to hold.
I hear music whenever he calls my name "Mamma" about a hundred times until he finds me. 
He fills my heart with so much happiness and love whenever he is in my arms. 
To say I'm his mother is a blessing and an honor. 
He truly is my angel in disguise. 
I have learnt so much from this little boy that I truly do cherish every moment I have with him.
At 15 months he has truly opened my eyes to the possibilities of how intelligent and bright babies can be. 

Noah, when your tired and ready for a nap/bedtime you say "night night". 
Your first word was "ball". You go crazy for them. If you see one "ball, ball, ball" you say until you get it. 
My brother and Mum taught you to say "go, go, go". I love that. 
If your hungry, you go over to your high chair and tap on it and say "nana".
Whenever you want to go outside you say "shoe" and grab your shoes and socks. You even find mine and try to put them on my feet!
If something is finished, you say "gone" with your palm out and shoulder shrugged.
If the bath is warm you let me know "its hot" or if you eat ice cream "cold".
If your somewhere new, you love to point to things and say "whats that". Repeatedly.
Whenever we ask for a kiss, you lean in with your mouth open. 
You love to dance to any kind of music! Cutest thing ever!
You still love your binki and blanket. We are working on this.. but I'm in no hurry. 
You know how to make the sounds for snake and dog, its so cute.
If something bad happens you say "uh ooh" or if your in trouble or your sitting in time out.
Whenever you want your bottle of milk you take my hand and walk over to the fridge and try to open it.
You shake your head if you don't want it and nod yes, if you do.
You follow Liam around and copy everything he does. Even copy me sometimes. You have tried to put my earrings and watch on and love wearing our shoes. 
Whenever I take your diaper off to change you. You always run away and pee on the tile, but never on the carpet! If I ask you "are you pooing" you nod your head.
If your playing with something that your not suppose to and we catch you doing it. You drop the evidence and run. It's one of the funniest things ever.
I know, I'm bragging but I don't care. Because when I read this in 15 years, I'll remember and wipe away the tears.
Noah my sweet heart, your a remarkable Gift. We all love you. I'm looking forward to more memories.


2 comments:

Allie said...

Such a cute post. And such a cute baby!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh he is so precious!
what a sweet boy.