Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breaking Promises

I remember a while ago when I first moved to Utah I noticed a lot of stay home Mum's were into crafts and making cute things. I vowed that would never be me and I would never have a Etsy store. To Clint's dismay, I have broken both those promises. I kind of feel silly now 'judging' those Mum's. They were all onto something. So, I have become a product of my environment. Don't Judge!  

In Melbourne crafts and DIY projects are rare. I can safely say that I don't know one person back home that makes anything from scratch for themselves to wear. There is a plethora of shops that sells them, so why would you go to do the trouble. Well I have. I've been having a lot of fun making my own accessories. At first it was for myself, but the amount times someone would come up to me 'where did you get your headband from?' So I thought why not sell them at the fraction of the price then retail stores. To view all the items click here.



2 comments:

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

I think everything you've made is beautiful! Way to go! I may have to get a few things for Christmas gifts...and for myself:) Great job! So cute!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh i love all the stuff you make!!!!
so cute!