Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Picture Frames

I've been getting my craft on lately. My Aussie girlfriend Amanda just purchased her first home here in Salt Lake. She is having a cocktail/house warming party this Saturday. I wanted to give her something cute and useful that I could easily make. She loves  to decorate and her bedroom walls look bare so I thought why not a 'Picture Frame'. For sentimental photo's and anything else that was worthy of keeping.

I first got the idea from my awesome friend Jenny 'Bevan' Wade's blog, Refresh Reuse Redo
She gives a step-by-step tutorial DIY and I think they both turned out great! Thanks Jen, for your great idea!


Amanda's New frame

I did this one a few months ago for above our computer desk.



2 comments:

Anna said...

look at you! Miss Domestic Queen!!
adorable :)


ps- did I mention that your family photos are stunning?!? well, they are. :)

Jen Wade said...

so cute! I was hoping to see a picture of them! GOodJOB sista!