Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post for Two Thousand Ten


What an amazing year 2010 has been for the Stallings!
We have had a lot of up's and down's. A whole lot of adventure. Many unforgettable memories. Overall, it has been amazing. Not to many regrets. But certainly enough to keep me humble and teachable and keep my feet firmly on the ground. I have grasped many lessons that I hope I can carry with me into the New Year. Every year I learn more about the wonderful man in my life and how much he does for us. The true meaning of appreciation shines for his family through his hard work and love for his family. His expression of endearment never ceases to amaze me. I love him for that. Moving on to my two boys. "Children are a Gift" (Psalms 127:3) this I truly believe in. The pure joy that my boys bring me everyday can not be traded for anything in this world. A daily reminder of this verse and my train of thought changes in a second. I love them more everyday. Last but not least my family and friends. They are the rocks that I build my foundation on. I love each one of them for their own reasons and this love continues to grow. They have made me laugh hysterically, cry, broken my heart, taught me right from wrong and most of all how to love unconditionally. I thank you. We are all certainly looking forward to our journey 2011. I only have one New Year resolution, may every day of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family. Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful post Elle and BEAUTIFUL picture.

melissa-brad said...

i'm obsessed with your family. the end.

p.s. one of my goals for 2011 is to "accidentally" run into you and just "happen" to go to lunch.