Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wheeler Farm

We love living next to Wheeler Farm. It doesn't matter what season we are in the kids love visiting all the animals. I specially love seeing Noah's reaction to everything because it's all so new to him. Liam mainly loves chasing the ducks and throwing rocks at them. I don't try to stop him either cause it's funny to watch. He almost always misses (phew!). Can't wait to for summer!! (just quietly)

 Liam's'new' goofy smile
I told them I wanted to take a picture and this is the pose they picked!

 I love how these two arn't afraid of a lot of things

 

1 comment:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

So cute! Looks like we have a new photographer in the fam. Your pictures are great! So don't worry we still have Liam's Birthday present sitting in our kitchen. He is going to be like, "what is this for?" by the time we give it to him. Every time I get the kids in the car Caden asks if we are going to see Liam.... He says Liam is his best friend. So cute, we love you guys!