Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Baby

Looks like we're going to have a little angel join our family in early December.
I'm nearly 7 weeks along and feeling pretty good. We are all excited and happy about
our stud muffin. I found an amazing midwife, she is just a delight and I'm super excited for my visits. I'm also looking forward to a winter baby, never had one of those. Well Liam is technically but not if your in Australia. We feel blessed to have each other and I can't wait to share my stories. I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!! :)))))


6 weeks


6 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

im so excited!! love the picture of you girl :)
and love you!!

Norm, Lisa and Cache Nielsen said...

AAH! That is so awesome! Congrats:) You are so cute taking a pic at 6 weeks. LOL! I doubt you'll be showing till at least 25! Looking forward to seeing you Saturday:)

Jacelle said...

Sooooooooooo excited for you two!! Congrats!

The Bubblegum Chronicles said...

Yippee Skippee!!! I'll be following, so keep up the baby bump recording!

LB said...

Maybe a girl?! I sure hope so! Congrats.

Nicole said...

NO WAY! Hooray! Just got back. Let's go to dinner this week. Congrats!